Join us for a morning of learning and inspiration as we highlight Connecticut’s progress in ending youth homelessness and strategize about what is needed to finish the job!
- Review the latest research on youth homelessness with Dr. Matthew Morton of Chapin Hall at the University of Chicago, principal investigator of the groundbreaking study, Voices of Youth Count.
- Hear directly from youth and young adults who have experienced homelessness and are now working as researchers and advocates in the field.
- Connect with state leaders and learn about Connecticut’s plans to end youth homelessness, including opportunities to get involved in 100-Day Challenges in your community.
About the Event
This event is intended to give Connecticut funders insight into state and local work to end youth homelessness. We welcome anyone interested in this issue to attend. After the event, funders are invited to lunch at 12:15pm to learn more about how they can support this work.
Wednesday, October 24, 2018
9:15am–12:00PM, Funder Lunch 12:15pm-1:15pm
Registration opens at 9:15am. The event will begin at 9:30am. Refreshments provided.
The Lyceum: 227 Lawrence Street, Hartford, CT
- U. S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- U. S. Department of Health & Human Services
- United States Interagency Council on Homelessness
- Reaching Home Campaign: Youth and Young Adult Homelessness Workgroup
- Connecticut Council for Philanthropy
- Funders Together to End Homelessness
- Melville Charitable Trust