For questions about our grant process, please see this page on submitting an inquiry. We are unable to answer grant inquiries by email.
55 Church Street, Suite 800
New Haven, CT 06510
Boston Satellite Office
89 South Street, Suite 803
Boston, MA 02111
If you are homeless or in crisis and need assistance:
- Check out this comprehensive directory of services. Once you locate your state, click on “Find Homeless Resources.”
- You can also get help by dialing 2-1-1 from any phone or by visiting 211.org . All calls are private and confidential and help is available in multiple languages, 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
- Just for youth (under 25): The National Runaway Safeline offers free and confidential help by phone (1-800-786-2929), chat, or email.
- For Veterans: The National Call Center for Homeless Veterans offers free and confidential help by phone 1-877-4AID VET (1-877-424-3838) or chat.
- For anyone in danger of domestic violence: The Domestic Violence Hotline offers free and confidential help by phone at 1−800−799−SAFE (7233) or 1−800−787−3224 (TTY) or chat.