If you are homeless or in crisis and need assistance:
- Check out this comprehensive directory of services. Once you locate your state, click on “Find Homeless Resources.”
- You can also get help by dialing 2-1-1 from any phone or by visiting 211.org . All calls are private and confidential and help is available in multiple languages, 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
- Just for youth (under 25): The National Runaway Safeline offers free and confidential help by phone (1-800-786-2929), chat, or email.
- For Veterans: The National Call Center for Homeless Veterans offers free and confidential help by phone 1-877-4AID VET (1-877-424-3838) or chat.
- For anyone in danger of domestic violence: The Domestic Violence Hotline offers free and confidential help by phone at 1−800−799−SAFE (7233) or 1−800−787−3224 (TTY) or chat.